Invitation: join the conversation about neglected organisations on 3rd February 2021
- Facilitated by: Sonja Wekema | Founder/Managing Partner, The Other Perspective
- Length: 60 minutes
- Date: Wednesday, February 3rd 9:00 EDT
- Sign up here
Research has shown that – in order to create an innovative, learning culture where people will speak up – it is key for a leader to be able to show humility, openness, courage and vulnerability.
However… there are situations where humble leadership does not seem to make any impact.
In this interactive webinar, we will look at situations where this is the case, where humble leadership does not work. We will explore the world and the dynamics of neglected organisations. Places where leaders and followers have lost connection, where structures and procedures only exist on paper, where something needs to happen, but where nobody knows where to start to shift the mindsets and the company culture. As a coach and consultant, it is key to understand what to look out for when working with leaders in neglected organisations.
After presenting a few case studies and a diagnostic model, we will explore how you can set yourself up for success to co-create a better future for these organisations and more importantly: the people.
Key Learning Takeaways:
- Learn about the importance of building the foundation before constructing the house.
- Understand why humility is not the answer to all situations.
- Practical tips to help your client increase his/her self-awareness to strengthen psychological safety in the organisation.
Sign up here!